This is the view in front of my house during the "storm."
This is the first time this poor car has ever seen snow. So I took a picture of it in it's misery. :)
This car, of course, has seen much much WORSE weather. Just look at where the liscence plate is from. This car is laughing at the other car, much like I was laughing at all the people driving 10 miles an hour in a gently falling, very wet (in no way frozen) snow.
And, here are the kids. I can't say that they are both enjoying the snow. Just one look and you can tell which one hates it. He was out maybe five minutes and screamed and cried that long after I got him back inside. I had to drag Taylor back inside so she could get dry and not get hypothermia. She loved it and built a snowman all on her own. Well, where we're headed, the kids better get used to some cooler weather!
2 comments:
How fun!!!! And so true about the other cars rough times in weather! :) Your kids are so cute!!! Taylor is quite the little beauty. Where are you headed when Tyler is all done? Blair and I were talking and we can see Tyler being the one to make it through all the way! He is in our prayers!
Hahaha! I do not go outside when it snows here either. We don't have 150,000 people to worry about though, we have 4 million people that don't see snow. It is much more entertaining to watch the cars slide through the stop sign that is just in front of our house then to go out on the road with all the crazies!
Post a Comment