This is the tree and stockings just after Santa came. This is the view that the kids got when they came into the living room the next morning. After they woke up, I held onto them whild Ty went and got the video camera ready. When he was filming, I let them loose. Taylor immediately went to her stocking (she learned from last year that that comes first, apparently), but Logan saw his doggy from Grandma Shellie and went right to it, exclaiming "Bubba, Bubba" the whole time. He loves his Bubba.
Both the kids loved opening all their presents. It took so long to get them all opened because they would start playing with whatever they just opened and wouldn't put it down to open another. And then, Logan got distracted by the pile of wrapping paper and boxes, and he just played in the garbage for awhile.
We took a picture the night before in our PJs that we open every year on Christmas Eve. We love our jammies!
We also had a great New Year. We were fairly busy, getting Tyler ready for Ranger School. I took him yesterday, and he is there now, going through the hardest physical things he ever has and ever will have to go through. I pray for him every minute of the day, and I ask for your prayers for him as well. If all goes well, he will be done the beginning of March. Next he has three weeks of Airbourne School, and then we are headed out to Washington! Can't wait!
No comments:
Post a Comment