Here we are the day of graduation. There was a Ranger demonstration which was SO AWESOME! They showed us rappelling, combatives, helicopters, zodiac boats, zip line, C4 demos, the works. And to think that Tyler knows and has done all of it is awe inspiring. The kids are so happy to have Daddy back. They won't leave him alone, it's hilarious.
Here are the Rangers reciting the Ranger Creed. See if you can pick Ty out, he's right in the middle :)
Although he has lost 50 pounds, is trying to make up for massive sleep deprivation, and most of his limbs and digits are still numb, Tyler is very happy and ready to move on and head out. He is slowly gaining weight back thanks to my most excellent cooking and takes three naps a day. We love him and are so proud of him. Less than 1% of the armed forces are Ranger qualified, and Tyler falls into that elite group. My Man!!!
2 comments:
I must admit I looked at this picture and started BAWLING! I felt so many emotions all at once! (IT'S ONLY BECAUSE I'M PREGNANT ;) ) I miss you guys so much and for some reason this picture just made me realize it's even more than I thought! Logan is HUGE and Taylor is like a little girl....wow. I can't wait to see you guys. I love you so much--- and Tyler, thank you!
YEA!!!! That is incredible! When do you guys get to leave Georgia? I am sure that you are awaiting leaving the hot weather to enjoy the cooler temperatures of the north.
Post a Comment