The primary kids went up to the stage and sang Christmas carols for us all. It was so cute. We are all very much in the Christmas spirit. I'm having a ball, for the first time in my life, I'm in charge of Christmas! And it's so much fun, for now... I'm sure I'll want to pass the torch soon enough, so I might as well enjoy it while it's fun, right? We are going to start our tradition of 12 Days of Christmas this Sunday. We are being pretty humble this year, nothing too exciting. Our goal is to focus more on Christ this year, help Taylor to understand that this is His birthday, not just a time for presents and Santa. Hopefully some of it will sink in, although it's doubtful. :)
Wednesday, December 9, 2009
Santa!!!
This last Saturday we had our Ward Christmas Party, and of course the Big Man himself showed up.
I was able to talk Taylor into sitting on his lap, although she was pretty hesitant. I didn't even try Logan, that would have been a nightmare...
Taylor drank red punch. Can you tell? :)

The primary kids went up to the stage and sang Christmas carols for us all. It was so cute. We are all very much in the Christmas spirit. I'm having a ball, for the first time in my life, I'm in charge of Christmas! And it's so much fun, for now... I'm sure I'll want to pass the torch soon enough, so I might as well enjoy it while it's fun, right? We are going to start our tradition of 12 Days of Christmas this Sunday. We are being pretty humble this year, nothing too exciting. Our goal is to focus more on Christ this year, help Taylor to understand that this is His birthday, not just a time for presents and Santa. Hopefully some of it will sink in, although it's doubtful. :)
The primary kids went up to the stage and sang Christmas carols for us all. It was so cute. We are all very much in the Christmas spirit. I'm having a ball, for the first time in my life, I'm in charge of Christmas! And it's so much fun, for now... I'm sure I'll want to pass the torch soon enough, so I might as well enjoy it while it's fun, right? We are going to start our tradition of 12 Days of Christmas this Sunday. We are being pretty humble this year, nothing too exciting. Our goal is to focus more on Christ this year, help Taylor to understand that this is His birthday, not just a time for presents and Santa. Hopefully some of it will sink in, although it's doubtful. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Your kids are so BIG and so darn CUTE!!! I love Taylor all dressed up for halloween! so our blog is www.davisfamilyvalues.blogspot.com
We should keep in touch!
That's an early ward christmas party. I am sure that it got all the kids excited for the upcoming events. Keegan was terrified last year and this year was so excited to hop up onto Santa's lap. I can't believe how big Taylor and Keegan are already. Wasn't it just yesterday that we were pregnant with them?
Post a Comment