I let Taylor help, she put on all the ornaments. As you can see, she put them all in the same place, so I had to take a picture of it. She loves the tree and keeps telling me we need presents now. But I have a hard enough time keeping Logan away from the tree, there's no way I am putting any presents out until Santa comes!
Monday, November 30, 2009
Christmas Tree, Oh, Christmas Tree!
We got our tree up Friday. Yay! I actually bought a fake one (I know, I know, it's blasphemous) but I really, really love it. It's so easy, and I don't have to worry about lights (it's prelit), pine needles, or what to do with it after Christmas. :)

I let Taylor help, she put on all the ornaments. As you can see, she put them all in the same place, so I had to take a picture of it. She loves the tree and keeps telling me we need presents now. But I have a hard enough time keeping Logan away from the tree, there's no way I am putting any presents out until Santa comes!
Here is the tree after Mommy fixed it. It is not quite finished in this picture, I have since added a tree skirt, a few more ornaments, and a big gold star on the top. I love it, and I love the dollar store! Plastic ornaments (meaning little hands can't break them!) that are super cheap and still super cute. I just love Christmas!
I let Taylor help, she put on all the ornaments. As you can see, she put them all in the same place, so I had to take a picture of it. She loves the tree and keeps telling me we need presents now. But I have a hard enough time keeping Logan away from the tree, there's no way I am putting any presents out until Santa comes!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Our christmas tree looked just like it with all the ornaments on the bottom, but unlike you I didn't get any pictures of it before I fixed it. I agree that it really is easier to have a fake tree, but it just doesn't have the smell of christmas like a fresh one cut down from the Idaho Mountains.
Post a Comment