Tuesday, August 10, 2010

The Not As Cool As Cassia County Thurston County Fair...

I took the kids to the Thurston County Fair and Carnival last week. They had tons of fun, even though it was long and hot. But I do have to say, it is no where near as awesome as the good ole' Cassia County Fair and Rodeo. Not even close :)

Here are Taylor and Chase riding a twisty dragon thingy ride. You know, the kind that makes everyone but small children puke. Weird how that works, huh?


Here's Tay riding the "little kid" roller coaster. She thought this was way cool.


I insisted that Taylor do the tractor pull. It was fun to cheer for her, she went the farthest among all the four year olds. I was very proud :)



Here is Taylor's chance to be Princess Ariel.



Logan's favorite part, the carosel ride. Neither of them would let go to get off!
All in all, a fun day for the kids, a long and hot one for mom. But it was fun to see the kids having fun!




No comments: