Okay, so here are the pictures of our new house on base. If anyone was ever curious as to what army housing looks like, here you go.
My messy kitchen. There are lots of cupboards and two big closets that aren't very discernable. Lots of counter space too, just not the best layout.
As you can tell, I did not take pictures of Logan's room (he was napping at the time), the loveshack, our bathroom, or the extra bedroom. I'm sure you all can use your imagination to picture them. Besides, I'm sure what you can imagine will be alot better than the actual thing:) We love living here, it is a big step up from apartment life. Just hate battling cockroaches. And huge spiders. Yuck.
1 comment:
You get used to the cockroaches and big spiders after awhile. You guys have updated your furnishings since the good old Rexburg days. Glad that things are going well for you guys and that you are getting all settled in.
Post a Comment