Yes, he has changed allegiences so quickly. It used to be "mamamamamama." Now it's "daddadadadadadad." He is Ty's boy, all the way. No milkman scenerio for this guy!

He loves to do everything his daddy does. Even smiles while carrying a 40 pound rucksack.

Big tough guy. My little baby is turning into a little boy! Time goes by way too fast.

I know you haven't seen much of Taylor lately, but soon! Logan is just at that "I'm so darn cute look at me age". I have some good pictures of Taylor and she will be the star very soon...
2 comments:
Erica!!!! I'm so happy to hear from you guys. I can't believe how big your baby is. Thanks for your sweet comments. I'm glad you guys are back together. I hope we get to see you guys someday again. Take care.
I can't believe how old he is either. WOW!! Time flies. It was just last year when I visited you guys and you were still pregnant. He is Tyler all the way!!!
Post a Comment